Sunday, January 15, 2012

December Wrap Up!

Yikes, this will be a long one....

Summer Mini Catalogue


It's stared, it's pretty, and has lots of lovely new goodies: stamps, DSP's, punches, accessories and also the introduction of the Simply Adorned range.

If you haven't yet seen the Summer Mini Catalogue, then contact me and I'll post one out to you, or click the link to the right and view it online or down load it for future reference.

Happy Birthday Kristian!

This year Kristian turned 7.  We headed over to his house to celebrate, and of course took a gift and a card.  Here's a picture of the card.

Happy birthday Krissy!


Happy Birthday Matthew!

We headed straight from Krissy's party down to my brothers place to see him and our Nephew Matthew, whose birthday was the 6th.  Matty turned 7 and is a HUGE Harry Potter fan, so I made his card using the Griffindore colours.

Happy birthday Matty!



Happy Birthday Andrew!

The 7th was my brother's 40th birthday (poor old bugger).  He and Nicole headed off on a 3 day cruise, whilst mum and dad baby sat their 4 kids.  Here's his card.

Happy Birthday Ange!


Happy Birthday Charlotte!

Another of Emily's classmates had a birthday and this is the card I made for Charlotte.

Happy Birthday Charlotte!



Secret Santa

Each year the Creative Stampers do a Secret Santa.  Our fearless leader Joanna hands out our gifts at our Christmas get together.  My Secret Santa was the beautiful Dawn Ferguson, and this is what she gave me, thanks Dawn!



Ribbon, In-colour Markers and a Sizzix die

a close up of the Swirls Scribbles die - my new favourite!
I also received a card from my up-line Joanna.  Even though the card doesn't look at all christmassy, the message was.  It was a sneak peak for us of the Sale-a-bration items.

Christmas Cards!

I don't know how, as it happens the same time every year, but Christmas just crept up on me.  I was taking so long to finish my Christmas cards that I was told by Rob that if I didn't get them finished and posted by a certain date, that I had do go and buy cards (such blasphemy....)  Needless to say, cards were made and sent on time.  Except for the relies over seas :( Sorry to them.  Here's the range I made this year.


Rebecca's Christening!

Our lovely baby niece had her christening and this is the card I made for the occasion.  I had to get creative for this one.  I don't have any stamps suitable for a christening, so I got busy with my lace ribbon border punch, trimmed it down and made a cross.

Hope you had a lovely day Becci.


Happy Birthday Ben!

Ben turned 2 and his party was the same day as Becci's christening so we couldn't go but I did still make him a card.  Here it is.

Happy birthday Ben!



Special Christmas Cards!

I had to make 2 extra special Christmas cards this year.  One for Emily's teacher and one for her buddy Chloe.  Miss Fizely is such a beautiful lady and a great teacher.  Chloe was Em's year 6 buddy and since day one of school, always looked out for Em. 

Em will miss seeing them both every day this year as she heads off to year 1 and has a new teacher, and Chloe start high school.

Thanks for your help last year.  Here's the card I made for them.  All up it took me an hour to make these two cards...



Happy Birthday Alissa!

I hope Alissa doesn't see this post as I haven't seen her for her birthday and just HAVE to give her this card.

Happy birthday Alissa!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope you got spoiled, behaved, ate, drank, laughed and loved (not necessarily in that order)!

Happy Birthday Natasha!

New Years Eve saw us heading off to Natasha's birthday party (and for the late stayers a new years eve party).  Here's the card I made for her, using a stamp set from the up and coming Sale-a-bration range (a little sneak peak for you..)

Happy birthday Tash!


Cheers,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment